Tuesday, July 25, 2006

16 year old girl hanged in Iran

"Atefeh's crime? Offending public morality. She was found guilty of "acts incompatible with chastity" by having sex with an unmarried man, even though friends say Atefeh was in such a fragile mental state that she wasn't in a position to say no."


This is peace and tolerance? No, this is the brutality that is sharia law. This is what 40% of UK Muslims want in the UK.

Call me racist, retarded and small minded all you like. Even though I consider myself to have none of those traits I will wear those labels with pride rather than be one of the "enlightened" championing acts like this.

If you enjoyed this article please feel free to digg it down below.

1 comment:

chooseDoubt said...

Yeah, I always find it hillarious the way as soon as you criticise Islam and specifically islamofascists that you get labelled as a racist despite the fact that you are criticising an ideology - not a race.

It's especially funny because it's them being racist. They have no idea of my ethnicity.

And on top of that there's like a whole other level of intense super racism targetted by them at the Jews.

They just know that is scores points with first timers to the discussion who instantly run a mile rather than get labelled as racists. Later on they learn who the racists really are.

In the mean time, I might get some t-shirts printed up saying

"I'm a racist, a retard and a small minded biggot..." (front)
... but they still won't let me join Hamas" (back)