Saturday, October 28, 2006

Still away, but plan to be posting soon

I'm currently in Brighton in England. I might get some photos later as it's really quite a good looking place in the right light. I've been in London all week and I shall be there again next week. Next week I will make time to blog.

I've had some interesting conversations last week including meeting a Christian in a bar. We had a quick chat about his belief in god and he seemed a little taken aback that I wouldn't take his belief seriously. We rushed back and forth across many of the classic arguments for and against (they are almost always the same argument anyway) and it got me thinking that I should probably write some of these arguments up and put them on the blog. So that's what I'll do, starting next week.

Until then :)

If you enjoyed this article please feel free to digg it down below.

1 comment:

Knight said...

Stumbled upon your blog today and I have to say I am very intrigued. Your comment sections almost become forums. I will most certainly keep an eye on your site. You have obviously done a lot of research in this area.