Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sam Harris: I want this book



I've never read any of Sam Harris' books but I am eagerly waiting for the delivery of The End of Faith that should turn up in the next day or two. Also arriving will be Richard Dawkins new book The God Delusion. So I'll have a few nights of interesting, educational reading and hopefully get that great feeling that everybody gets when they read something that lets them know that they are not alone and that there is hope after all. And whilst I am reading those two I'll be waiting for Letter to a Christian nation to arrive, because I'm going to order it right now.

:)

If you enjoyed this article please feel free to digg it down below.

1 comment:

Free Range Arnold said...

Just finishing up The End of Faith. Good read, albeit a bit on the slim side.